maanantai 17. tammikuuta 2022

Tenet

The rest is fate and I don't have it

Year: 2020
Director:
Christopher Nolan and Emma Thomas
Writer: Christopher Nolan
Starring: John David Washington, Robert Pattinson, Elizabeth Debicki, Dimple Kapadia, Kenneth Branagh

What is this about: Secret agent finds out time doesn't work the way we always thought when is he is recruited to work for project called Tenet and finds out objects can move backward through time.


Content warnings: Action kind of violence
Best about it: Smart and well made. I liked the start, but suprises ended too quickly. If you're action film lover you'll like this.
How did I felt: Dissapointed! Don't get me wrong, the movie was fine as a action movie, but it could have potential to be great sci-fi mystery or something more and that's what I kind of expected and didn't get. Also as some Nolans movies tend to be, this was too long and somehow main characters were not easy to identify with. I was big fan of Nolan's Inception (2010) and Memento (2000) so that propably affected my expectations.
Goodness: 3,5/5
Weirdness: 2/5

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti