maanantai 9. marraskuuta 2020

Cure for wellness

' I've never felt better in my life. '

You see? Why would anybody want to leave? 

Year: 2016
Director: Gore Verbinski
Writer: Justin Haythe
Starring: Ivo Nandi , Adrian Schiller , Celia Imrie , Harry Groener, Tomas Norström , Ashok Mandanna, Ron Nair, Magnus Krepper , Pieter the Vet, Peter Benedict, Craig Wroe, David Bishins, Lisa Banes, Carl Lumbly, Tom Flynn, Eric Todd, Jason Babinsky
What is this about: Lockhart is hardworking business man who gets an assaignment to retrieve companys CEO mr. Pembroke from wellness centre back to New York to foster business arragements, but spa doesn't seem to be easy place to leave.

Content warnings: Violence, nudity
Best about it: Plot had many layers, not predictable, not cliché. I loved scenery and use of color.
How did I felt: Some parts disturbing and not pleasant to watch, but I loved how this was not too much horror and really not too much fantasy (wich really is not my thing). I would describe this intense mystery drama. Really captivating plot, I can really recommend this movie but I can say that this also was that way unpleasant experience that I propably wont watch this again.
Goodness: 5/5
Weirdness: 5/5

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti