tiistai 6. syyskuuta 2022

Filth

 Never thought I'd leave brothel with more spunk than I came in with


Year: 2013
Director:
Jon S. Baird
Writers: Jon S. Baird, Irvine Welsh 
Starring: James McAvoy, Jamie Bell, Imogen Poots, Shauna Macdonald, Eddie Marsan, Joanne Froggatt
What is this about: Bruce is a cop with problematic relation with sex and intoxicans. He's trying to fix his personal life and succes his job very unethical ways and solve a murder case which could give him promotion.


Content warnings: Sex, drugs, violence. Not politically correct.

Goodness: 5/5
Weirdness: 3/5
Best about it: Twisted and sad characters, plot is same time realistic and over the top.
How did I felt: Entertained, I really liked this one. Light and deep at the same time. It starts as an dark/good mood gategory but turns out to be something else. I just rewatched this after many years and this time I felt more sad.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti