maanantai 3. elokuuta 2020

These Final hours

How about you, Mum?
What are you gonna do? When it happens. You got anything planned?
- Got a few puzzles. I'll try and get finished.


Year: 2013
Director: Zak Hilditch
Writer: Zak Hilditch
Starring: Jessica De Gouw, Nathan Phillips, David Field , Angourie Rice, Daniel Henshall, Kathryn Beck, Lynette Curran, Benj D'Addario, Alison Van Reeken
What is this about: For some unexplained reason world is about to destroy and people are afraid of dying in a painful way. Last day on earth is quite a chaos and James planned to spent it partying.

Content warnings: Sex, nudity, violence. Nothing too brytal tho!
Best about it:The plot may sound like depressing but it was actually sort of warm.
How did I felt: I really loved this. The feeling of everything ending really soon didn't make viewer to feelf panic, more like acceptance.
Goodness: 5/5
Weirdness: 3,5/5

Ps. If you notice this blog has focused nowadays more about apocalypse movies I have to say it's mainly because of Covid19 pandemia. I've watched these movies more than I have time and energy to make posts. Thinking about possibilities how human race is going to be erased or how world is coming to an end is somehow therapeutic to me. I do take pandemia seriously, this is just my way of dealing with the situation. Stay safe!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti