sunnuntai 25. lokakuuta 2020

Mortdecai

Kissing a man without a mustache is like eating an egg without salt

Year: 2015
Director: David Koepp
Writers: Eric Aronson (screenplay), Kyril Bonfiglioli (novel)
Starring:  Johnny Depp, Gwyneth Paltrow, Ewan McGrego, Paul Bettany, Olivia Munn, Jonny Pasvolsky, Michael Culkin
What it this about: Lord Charlie Mortdecai, an art dealer,  is suffering from money troubles (and mariage troubles) and ends up having a mission to solve a mystery of stolen painting.

Goodness: 4,5/5
Weirdness: 2/5
Content warnigs: Some violence, some sex
Best about it: Twisted and fun. I like characters, plot and the art collector theme.
How did I felt: Easy to watch and enjoy. I published this post originally 2106 but I watched this again, loved it again so I'm updating and reposting this. I don't get why this movie has so low rates in IMDB, I think this is just great rogue movie.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti